Midwest RCC Advertise Here

Go Back   Midwest RCC > Local comps and get togethers

Notices

CK RC Crawlers

Old 03-20-2011

rokn Uses dig as a crutch

All the big rocks are gone. There is only about 2 truck bed loads of smaller rock left.
Advertise Here
Advertise Here
Old 03-20-2011

BigStu Uses dig as a crutch

Did anyone say where it went?
Next project, scaler, wraith, Losi 5t w/elec conversion and 12S ?????
Old 03-20-2011

big n Uses dig as a crutch

the rocks went to a guy in brighton,il
Old 03-21-2011

BigStu Uses dig as a crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by big n View Post
the rocks went to a guy in brighton,il
And his name would be???????
Also wondering who gave the mystery person the right to take the rocks and when they left the hobby shop...
When Draper and I spoke last, he said the plan was to have a comp on Sunday and then move the rocks after the comp or a couple days later.
There were plans for this material, so a bunch of us are getting the short end of the stick.
Next project, scaler, wraith, Losi 5t w/elec conversion and 12S ?????
Old 03-21-2011

Not to take sides or anything...

1. They wanted the rocks gone asap
2. first come first serve
3. the guy was moving the rocks out during the comp
4. if you wanted the rocks, you should have made the comp
5. if you couldnt make the comp, you should have made plans to have someone get them

On a personal note, I wanted to make lake 35 yesterday, but I wanted to thank Mike for trying with the series and give credit to all who tried to help make this work. This was probably our last comp indoors for a while. I would have been willing to put some rocks in the truck bed, but noone contacted me about them and I certainly would have been able to load them. I wanted the rock too. I thought it would have been great to have rsrc or stl crawl get them, but noone came to claim them. The guy who took them lives in Illinois about 30 from Glidescope. He plans to hold comps so atleast the rocks will be put to good use.
Old 03-21-2011
JpBoy Eng.

jpboy1977 Uses dig as a crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokn View Post
Not to take sides or anything...

1. They wanted the rocks gone asap
2. first come first serve
3. the guy was moving the rocks out during the comp
4. if you wanted the rocks, you should have made the comp
5. if you couldnt make the comp, you should have made plans to have someone get them

On a personal note, I wanted to make lake 35 yesterday, but I wanted to thank Mike for trying with the series and give credit to all who tried to help make this work. This was probably our last comp indoors for a while. I would have been willing to put some rocks in the truck bed, but noone contacted me about them and I certainly would have been able to load them. I wanted the rock too. I thought it would have been great to have rsrc or stl crawl get them, but noone came to claim them. The guy who took them lives in Illinois about 30 from Glidescope. He plans to hold comps so atleast the rocks will be put to good use.
Me and Bruce was the guys that got the rock to make the course happen I knew nothing about the rock being moved till yesterday or after the lake 35 comp I've would have got it. Me and Bruce built the course spent the money in gas and made the 120 mile round trip to build it Glidescope just offer a place to build it and make money on it. So the Stl Crawl/RSRC guys built the course and we used my truck and trailer. You should of thanked us
RCrc
T1E SS
2012 Midwest Indoor Championship 2.2 5th place
2012 EastCoast Championship 2.2 pro 4th place
Old 03-21-2011

draper_88 Uses dig as a crutch
Default Rocks

Ok guys i don't have the internet so i was unable to get on and post about what was going on but the hobby shop is closing and they needed the rocks gone asap. I am sorry to anybody that had plans for the rocks or anything else over there. I had a guy standing there that had his truck and trailer with him so I told him to load them up and take them. Once again I am sorry to everyone that had plans for them but i needed them gone ASAP. As far as trhey guy that took them he has a big place up in Brighton, IL it is about 30 minutes north of Glidescope in IL. He also has a big offroad track at his house. I will have him get on here and post something whenever he gets it all ready to go.

I would also like to thank everybody that showed up yesterday and I know that most of you guys had an outdoor event for the points and all that so no big deal.
Old 03-21-2011

draper_88 Uses dig as a crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpboy1977 View Post
Me and Bruce was the guys that got the rock to make the course happen I knew nothing about the rock being moved till yesterday or after the lake 35 comp I've would have got it. Me and Bruce built the course spent the money in gas and made the 120 mile round trip to build it Glidescope just offer a place to build it and make money on it. So the Stl Crawl/RSRC guys built the course and we used my truck and trailer. You should of thanked us
Thank you guys for moving the rock and for you using your truck and trailer but i talked to bruce and he told me do what I wanted or needed to do with it.
Old 03-21-2011
JpBoy Eng.

jpboy1977 Uses dig as a crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by draper_88 View Post
Thank you guys for moving the rock and for you using your truck and trailer but i talked to bruce and he told me do what I wanted or needed to do with it.
If thats whats Bruce said then I'm ok with that
RCrc
T1E SS
2012 Midwest Indoor Championship 2.2 5th place
2012 EastCoast Championship 2.2 pro 4th place
Old 03-22-2011

ok

Thank you Louis and Bruce

Old 03-28-2011

stlracerta Uses dig as a crutch
Default Glidescope still there?

Hey I'm new to RC and the phone number was down. I was just wondering is Glidescope Hobbies closed or is it still up? I was looking for an indoor offroad track and heard that at one point there was one here.
Old 03-28-2011

kooter Uses dig as a crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlracerta View Post
Hey I'm new to RC and the phone number was down. I was just wondering is Glidescope Hobbies closed or is it still up? I was looking for an indoor offroad track and heard that at one point there was one here.
I have been told that they are still there but only run M - F now and have quit running on the weekends. That was 2 or 3rd hand info.
Old 03-31-2011
Swollen Member

Ubbb69 Uses dig as a crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStu View Post
And his name would be???????
Also wondering who gave the mystery person the right to take the rocks and when they left the hobby shop...
When Draper and I spoke last, he said the plan was to have a comp on Sunday and then move the rocks after the comp or a couple days later.
There were plans for this material, so a bunch of us are getting the short end of the stick.
Hey guys. I have access to as many rocks as you need. Just let me know and i can set it up.
[]STL Crawl
River City Rock Crawlers
Advertise Here